Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!!!

From the far left A Gold anchor period (1756-1769) Chelsea Porcelain Street Vendor flower seller figure candlestick. A French opaline glass vase with red camellia flowers from my garden. 1850's wax shrine doll of baby Jesus under dome.  A late 18th century Sheffield silver salver holding French cut saucer shaped Champagne glasses picked up at a thrift store for fifty cents each. A gold gilt Old Paris porcelain plate with slice of pound cake.  A American coin silver dessert fork circa 1840 engraved "West".



Happy New Years Eve!!! As I sit back and sip my champagne and reflect over the past year here at the blog, it has been a great year. Over 200 post this year. I hope to have double that for the up and coming year. I have almost 12,000 views since I added a counter less then 90 days ago. When I first started I hardly knew how to put photo's in my blog. I only found out how to post youtube video's in my blog a few months ago by calling a friend and having him walk me thru it. It gives me so much joy creating a post. I have had so much fun researching and posting and meeting other fellow bloggers.  Here is a New Years Eve toast to you. "Here's a toast to the future, A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and dear". 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment