Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today's purchases part 2

American Empire Figured Mahogany Mirror

Today was 60% off day at the estate sale. I'm happy to report that I got everything I wanted and a little more.


American Empire Figured Mahogany Mirror. I remember when I was a child in the 1990's every antiques shop had one of theses prices at $350. and up. The last ten I saw was priced under $50. This mirror had it's original glass and weighs about a 100 pounds


Mid 19th century Bohemian Glass beaker


1840's Sèvres porcelain dinner plate with aristocrat shield


Detail of 1840's Sèvres porcelain dinner plate with aristocrat shield


Mid 19th century Old Paris porcelain plate with landscape


1840's French fashion plate that I will turn into a Southern Belle in one of my paintings


Early 19th century English fashion plates


1840's French fashion plates


Detail 1840's French fashion plates


18th century French carved Louis XV walnut bracket

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment